We stand behind our commitment to excellence with the Scott’s Complete Car Care “12/12 Warranty” through Certified Auto Repair. If you have a problem anywhere in the continental United States, the repair shop can contact us and we will have Certified Auto Repair take care of the warranty work.
All of Scott’s Complete Car Care locations use Original Equipment (OE) parts. If any OE “hard part” we install fails, we will replace it free of charge for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. We do require that you return the vehicle to us for any 12/12 Warranty repairs. We cannot be responsible for failure related to abuse, collision, theft, racing, or acts of nature.
We do exclude wear-and-tear, and consumable items like:
- Damage to parts or workmanship caused by a component Scott’s Complete Car Care did not install.
- Failure due to performance modifications.
- Manual clutch discs, pressure plates and throw out bearings.
- Parts and workmanship covered by insurance policies, including extended warranties.
- Routine maintenance services, hoses, fluids, filters, belts, light bulbs, windshield wipers, tire repairs/balancing and wheel alignments.
- Tires and batteries (warranties vary according to the manufacturer).
If you have any questions regarding our warranty, ask your Service Manager.